AREAS OF PRACTICE
Municipal Law, Civil Litigation, Contracts, Appeals
Real Estate, Environmental Law, Administrative Law
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, B.A., 1980.
University of Wisconsin-Madison, J.D., cum laude, 1983.
Attorney Allen D. Reuter has been practicing law in Wisconsin since 1983. He has extensive legal experience both in and out of the courtroom. He is also one of the founding members of the firm. Attorney Reuter focuses his practice primarily to municipal matters and civil litigation, and he represents several towns and villages in Dane County. He also represents individuals with disputes with municipal entities throughout Wisconsin. Attorney Reuter also represents business entities and individuals related to contract disputes, business dissolution, real estate and other legal matters.
- State Courts: Supreme Court of Wisconsin (1983);
- Federal Courts: Western District of Wisconsin (1983) Eastern District of Wisconsin (1983); 7th Circuit Court of Appeals (1986); and 10th District Circuit Court of Appeals (1993).
- State Bar of Wisconsin – Administrative & Local Government, Environmental Law, Litigation and Real Property Sections, Dane County Bar Association.
- Wisconsin Association for Justice (formerly the Wisconsin Academy of Trial Lawyers), American Inns of the Court – Barrister (1992-1994), Master (1994-95).
- American Bar Association, Administrative and Local Government Law Section.
- Brownfield Redevelopments; Wisconsin Economic Development Association Conference (1996);
- Redeveloping the Brownfields: Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources Conference (1998).
Professional Teaching: Lecturer: University of Wisconsin School of Law, Trial Advocacy Course (1999 – 2000).
Please contact Attorney Reuter directly to schedule a consultation.